Ultra RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SnowB

[U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video Empty
PostSubject: [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video   [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:45 pm

So I joined the server today and decided to go rob a bank with a dude I met. We probably would've succeded if the cops had some realism in their RP/shootout. However, I'm not here to complain! It was funny while it lasted. Hopefully people will see your server through the video and maybe come try it out. Let me know what YOU think!

Back to top Go down
King
Management
Management
King

PostSubject: Re: [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video   [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Nice Video i love all the skin / car mods you've got.. looks nice, just ashame you didnt get the chance the rob the bank but apart from that its a really nice video.
Back to top Go down
https://ultraroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Peter Sheen

PostSubject: Re: [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video   [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:14 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Lucy Hugh

Lucy Hugh

PostSubject: Re: [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video   [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:05 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/
Marc Abboud

PostSubject: Re: [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video   [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 am

It's a good video, + you have a good rp . Give me 5 XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video   [U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video Empty

Back to top Go down

[U:RP] Click Clack Pow - Bank Robbery Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultra RolePlay :: Other :: Images, Videos & Screenshots-
Jump to: